An effective professional CV is a crucial component in any executive job search. Yet over and over again, as Human Capital Specialists, we see poorly written and presented CVs which lead to early elimination from a recruitment process.
A CV is really a marketing tool and it should be skillfully designed to convey essential employment information about you. A well-designed CV will:
- Open doors to job opportunities.
- Showcase a candidates strengths, accomplishments and career potential.
- Result in a personal call from a potential employer.
- Substantially shorten the job search time.
- Create a positive and enthusiastic response from hiring organization.
- Minimise or eliminate screen-out factors.
- Rank high with automated applicant tracking systems: i.e., CVs scanned into computer databases, CVs submitted through e-mail, and CVs posted on job sites.
- Help candidates maintain control of interviews by directing the interviewer toward their strengths.
Mint Human Capital can help candidates produce high quality designed CVs that present candidates in the best possible light. This is achieved through the time spent with candidates during interviews, where we capture their achievements, credentials, skill sets and strengths. Our team of experts includes a combination of active head-hunters and recruiters who are leading practitioners in their fields, along with creative marketing communications specialists.
Let Mint Human Capital assist you in refining your CV and highlighting the skills required to make sure your CV makes the best first impression, every time, increasing the likelihood of getting selected for that job interview!